IKE 3 GE Mapsight 5 Handheld Utility Data Device w/All Accessories
MapSight with all the accessories including the tripod stand. You get all the accessories shown in the photos.
GE MapSight: Measure, Map & Model
- Verifiable. MapSight provides geo-tagged photo verification of all field work. Every measurement is embedded directly into the MapSight photograph. Providing time stamped visual evidence establishes location and proof of attachment status.
- Accuracy. The attachment heights are accurate to within ±1”. Additionally, from a safe location, your MapSight laser measures the GPS location of your poles to within ±3 feet.
- Standardization. The software is designed to easily create customized forms that ensure consistency in data collection. The data can also be generated in a variety of industry standard formats, including Google Earth, which can then be imported into back-office software.
- Efficiency. Our unique all-in-one device combines laser rangefinder, digital camera and compass, along with GPS and a mobile computer. You carry less equipment in the field.
- Productivity. Field data collection time is greatly improved using MapSight. Users are able to collect and process utility pole data and measurements faster than conventional methods.
- Safety and Access. Enables users to stand in a safe location to capture pole and overhead line measurements. MapSight also enables you to take measurements in hard to access areas. No more standing in the middle of a street or letting a fence block your access to the pole.
***29 identical units available!