Used Ex-Gov’t Trucks and Equipment for Sale
Truck Site is a worldwide leader in California Clean® side loader garbage trucks. We regularly update our inventory with new models and back everything we sell by our commitment to outstanding customer service. Read on to learn more.
Truck Site has a carefully curated selection of used side loader garbage trucks for sale by some of today's most trusted manufacturers. We offer:
- Manual side loaders: Manual side loader garbage trucks are an excellent choice for an organization on a budget. Manual collection is still the norm in many municipalities. If your crew does most of its work by hand, look for units with a low sill height to facilitate easy collection.
- Automatic side loaders: Truck Site frequently has side loader garbage trucks for sale by leading manufacturers such as Heil, McNeilus and Amrep. Both conventional and alternative fuel models are available. Browse our current inventory by following the links on this page.
In addition to fully manual and fully automatic models, Truck Site also has hybrid garbage collection trucks for sale that offer the benefits of automation with the ability to collect extra trash not left in a bin. Let us match you with the right product for your organization. Contact one of our team members today to discuss your needs and identify the best machine for the job.
What to Look for When Buying Used
A used side loader garbage truck is a big investment no matter what type you buy. Here are a few tips for choosing a unit that will provide long-term value and reliability:
- Miles/hours: When buying used, we typically first look at the machine’s hours or miles. It's important to remember, however, that miles alone don't tell the full story. If a garbage truck has been well maintained and used exclusively in a good climate, there's no reason a high-mileage unit can't be counted on for years of use.
- Size: The larger the truck, the more garbage your team can collect at a time. Increasing the intervals between trips to the dump means greater productivity and lower fuel costs. One drawback to choosing a model with a large body, however, is that they will be more difficult to maneuver in narrow city streets. Be sure to consider that when making a purchase.
Contact Truck Site to Get Started Today
Located in Sacramento, California, Truck Site offers sales and service to customers around the world. All of our used side loader garbage trucks are delivered in ready-to-work condition, unless otherwise stated, and qualify for financing. Contact a team member today to learn more!
(3) Identical Units Available! All Low Miles / Hours, Ex-City!
Heavy Specs, Low Miles/Hours, High Compaction, Ex-City!
ISX - 350HP, Dump Eject, Universal Cart Grips, Ex-City Unit!
Cummins ISC, Dump Eject, Ex-City Unit!
Cummins, Dump Eject, 96" Arm Reach, Clean Ex-City Unit!
Cummins, Low Hours, Dump Eject, Joystick Control, Ex-City Unit!
Cummins, Low Miles, Full Eject, Ex-City Unit!
Cummins ISLG, Dump Eject, Ex-City
Cummins ISL, Low Miles, Rapid Rail Arm, Ex-City!
ISC, Low Miles / Hours, Single Axle Side Loader, Ex-City Unit!
31 Yard Body, Cummins, Tag Axle, Heavy Spec, Ex-City Unit!
Cummins ISM, 29 Yard Body, 12' Arm Reach, Ex-City Unit!
Cummins ISM, 30 YD Body, Right Hand Steer, Ex-City!
Rapid Rail Side Loader for Sale, Cummins, Tag Axle, 30 Yard, DPF!